Hi Everyone, I am still disconnected from the world, with mty computer in the shop. I have borrowed this one for a few minutes to list the Neat-O shops for the week, please be sure and check them out! I will, hopefully, have my computer back this week sometime! Even if not, I will have access to one long enough to post a time or two later this week, so please be patient with me! I never would have believed that I would be so computer dependant, but look at me now! lol.

Anywho, ya'll have a great week and I promise to get you something new to read by Wednesday! Thanks for all your well wishes and keep on prayin' for a speedy and inexpensive fix for my computer will ya?! Lol, thanks!

Tammy www.eviestoolemporium.etsy.com Monday www.foofooandmore.etsy.com Tuesday www.WhimsicalStar.etsy.com Wednesday www.housewifecollection.etsy.com Thursday www.lynniebbags.etsy.com Friday www.vixenware.etsy.com Saturday www.doreenbatesart.etsy.com Sunday

No comments: