Shop til ya drop at these great on line stores

Here are this weeks Neat-O marketing shops, please check them out! Since I have been off line (see my previous post) I have missed out on at least two weeks of this marketing exchange, and I am soooo sorry for that! I hope that everyone will understand and forgive me! Since I am still a bit tired from my prolonged illness and it is already Tuesday, I am posting a few days together here. Please check out these shops and support the handmade revolution! (Mon) For vinatge collectables check out www.retroclassics.etsy.com
(Tue) For jewelry, paintings and felted pieces be sure to visit www.5erg.etsy.com
(Wed) For all kinds of crocheted items visit www.flutterbuggcreations.etsy.com
(Thur) For weird, wild and pretty vintage be sure and stop by www.theabomb.etsy.com

No comments: