What You Up To Wednesday

Truth be told, I am actually in Florida, at the beach! I had not planned on this vacation, but I was asked at the last minute and just HAD to accept! I have been collecting sharks teeth, shells, and even an occasional sand dollar. Watching sunrises and sunsets over the Gulf of Mexico and birds....lots and lots of birds. I have truly enjoyed this break, but will soon be back to the Fall in souther Ohio. I heard that it was 40 degrees there yesterday while I sat on the ocean in the 82 degree sun! Man am I gonna miss it here!! lol.
At any rate, before I left, and as soon as I get back, I was/will be working on finishing up the winter, Christmas lines. I have begun making wine charms too (which I actually brought here to work on, but haven't yet managed to even look at yet! lol). I have many more pictures on my flickr account, but here are a few to get you started!

No comments: