What's Happening Wednesday- Prize Basket & Soap

Tammy Houchen will soon be receiving her goodie basket prize for naming the #77 soap, Morning Dew. Here is a picture of her prize basket. Thanks again Tammy, and congratulations! I hope you enjoy your gifts!








This has been a very busy few days, as I am preparing for the Art Festival in Cincinnati, Ohio this coming weekend, while also trying to get seasonal soaps and  crafts made for the upcoming Wine Festival, as well as the Herb Festival and the opening of the Christmas at the Cabin.

I made some whipped shea butter yesterday and today. So far I have Lavender, Lavender and Ylang Ylang, Sea Spray, Sugared Chestnuts, and Embrace. Since the printer is out of ink, I have labels to make still, but at least they are in their jars!




I am making at least one batch of soap a day now, and sometimes two or three since I am working on wine soaps, seasonal fragrances, and trying to replace  some popular ones that I am out of , or almost out of.


 I love the way this batch of Embrace turned out. It has such a pretty turquoise color in it. The pictures don't do it justice, so you will just have to trust that it is quite lovely!

More soapong pictires tomorrow!










































No comments: