Fearless Friday

I was behind the times due to watching my Grandson, my Son's 29th birthday, a large commercial order that I am trying to get finished up, as well as just a general tiredness that seems to be following me around lately! Lol So my apologies for not getting the photographs up yesterday, but they are here now.

I hope that everyone enjoys this Mother's day weekend, and is able to spend time with dear Mom, your children, or someone that you love. If not, how about visiting a nursing facility or senior center and spending an hour with people who don't usually have visitors? Try it, and you may just find that you are as blessed by the visit as the people you go to see!

I took my Mother out to lunch last Sunday afternoon and these pictures are along the way back home. We are truly live in a beautiful area and I am constantly reminded that God pains pretty pictures!


No comments: