Today was delivery day for my last commercial order. There are to be 75 guests, each receiving a gift bag, and then there were 3 gift sets for special awards, and then I did a [smaller] set for a door prize. The  pictures turned out rather orange, but it was late and I was tired, and I think that you can see well enough to get the idea. It was a lot of work, but I thought everything turned out very well. More importantly, the client was pleased, so I am pleased!



Here are pictures of  the display tables for the show that I did a few weeks back. My other soap displays were up North, so I had to make due with what I had. While I love the metal trays, I prefer the tables less cluttered, so the soap displays are great for helping with that issue, and help to make the trays look nicer too. Oh well, it's the first show of the season, so there's lots of time to get it right! Lol It didn't seem to slow business down though, so all was good!

No comments: