What's Workin' Wednesday

This week I am working on a few new projects. First off, my eldest Son is getting married July 14 and I am doing the bridal party flowers. I just completed  all of the boutineers,  and have the bride's maids bouquets almost finished. I am doing the bridal bouquet last, but I already have it tossed together, so just some tweaking and some bling, and it will be ready to be wrapped. The Bride chose some roses, lilies and orchids for her flowers. I have to say, they are very pretty! Don't be surprised if tomorrows photographs have a few flowers in them! Lol

Work wise I am trying to prepare for some end of Summer and Fall festivals. I am working on a set of wine soaps, as well as a set of tea soaps. It is a lot of fun, and should make for some great soap sets when I am finished!

Besides that, I currently have some rosemary and sage leaves drying, have new lavender and tomato plants growing, and have Canyon Sunrise, English Rain, Black Forest Sage, Lavender, Sweetgrass, and number 77 curing on the soap rack. What is #77?  Well, #77 is one of these soaps that I am having a terrible time naming! It is a green on green, on green soap, made with French green clay, spirulina and nettle for coloring. As for scent, it is mainly a mixture of lavender and grapefruit, with a hint of eucalyptus. While there are other things tossed in there, these are really the only notes most people could pull out. It is a nice, clean scent, and a different one at that. Since I am at a loss, and my usual name that soap person have up on this one a while back, shame on you Cathy! Lol, I am going to open it up to you all! I will take name suggestions until July 15. The person who submits the name that is chosen will win a bar of this soap.....and maybe a surprise or two! So put your creative thinking caps on, and tell all of your friends to do the same! Leave a comment on this blog post to enter the contest, making sure you leave an email address for notification.

The small print; This prize is only open to contestants who have mailing addresses within the continental USA. Sorry! Besides that, all entries should be "G" rated, as this is a family company. Any entry that is deemed to be inappropriate or vulgar will be deleted. You may submit up to 5 different names, but each must be submitted in its own post. If the winning name has been submitted more than once, only the first to submit it will win the prize(s). No trademarked names will be used, and should not be submitted. In the event that none of the submitted names are chosen to be used, one winner will be randomly chosen from all of the entries submitted, and will win the prize(s). That should do it for all the details, much luck! 

No comments: