Contest Winner Chosen!

This was a VERY difficult choice, but the winner has been decided upon! I have not even notified her yet, but here goes.....drum roll please...............................................................

There were so many good choices! I truly thank each and every one of you for your entries! Some were funny, all were clever, and I enjoyed each of them! I have my eye on a few for some upcoming products, so don't be surprised if you get an email from me in the future!

THANK YOU ALL &

CONGRATULATIONS TO JEANAN FROM FLORIDA!

1 comment:

Unique Garden said...

Congratulations Jeanan! Your Raphael's Healing Garden Bath Soak and your surprise gift are on their way!!!

Thank you to all who entered, there were sooooooo many great names, it was extremely difficult to choose!