Prize Pack Sent Out!

Miss Jeanan, from Florida, won the "Name this Bath Soak Contest" for her entry, "Raphael's Healing Garden Bath Soak". Above you can see the product labeled. Raphael is the angel of healing, I am told, and although there were many good entries, I believe this one is the perfect fit. Since her prize pack is on its merry way, I thought that I'd share its contents with everyone. It contains a 16oz jar of Raphael's Healing Garden Bath Soak, a bar of Bug Be Gone soap, a bag of Cleo's Bath Soak (for normal to oily skin), and a trial size Heel and Elbow Cream, along with an Unique Treat Dig Bones pin and a pretty floral Gift Tag. I hope that Jeanan like everything and I especially hope that she feels my bath soak deserves the name she provided!
For everyone else that entered, thank you again and keep watching because I have a few more items that need named!

No comments: