Contest End Quickly Approaches!

The "Name the newest Unique Garden Essences Bath Soak Contest" is just about to an end, so have you entered the perfect name? Do so, and you will not only win some of the soak, but you will also get a surprise prize! You have until after just midnight on July 2 to leave your entry under the comments section of the original post [for the contest]. Please don't leave it on this one, as it will be easier if all the entries are together. Then, the hard part begins for me. I will choose the winning name and post it, just as quickly as I can. But I have to say, as of this moment I am at a loss because there are just too many good ones entered! It will be a tough choice for sure!
Just in case you aren't the winner, don't worry, you too can soak in the luxury of this blend very soon! I will be listing it in my Etsy and Artfire shops just as soon as labels are made with the new name!

No comments: